AV Senior Planner Buyer
1 day left
AV/Broadcast remit within an amazing full service media agency. Planning and buying across; TV, Cinema and VOD. This media agency does not view media in silos!! Perfect for a broadcast/TV person to step up to manager level!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The candidate will be taking the lead in the buying and delivery of the TV accounts.
• Lead and manage the account buying and planning across the team across all clients within the team
• Manage the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with the client and AD on the Account
• Monitoring of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality of output.
• Leads by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively
The senior planner buyer will have a thorough understanding of the systems and procedures needed to successfully implement a TV & VOD campaigns.
• To have an understanding of all the media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the TV landscape.
• Ensuring negotiated terms are implemented and to have an understanding of the auditing process and ideally have experience collating and processing the data
• The senior planner buyer will need to be able to build senior relationships and become highly regarded by senior media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed relationships with them
• Strong attention to detail on both their own output and the output of junior members of the team and have an invested view on the team’s development and structure
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for AV Senior Planner Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly