Media agency Ad-Ops role at the best UK Media Agency there is.
High profile role in high profile agency working on world famous brands. Apply now!
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
As an Ad-Operations Manager, you will be responsible for meeting the SLA’s agreed with internal teams and clients.
• Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders
• You will work very closely with client contacts to ensure that media plans are clearly understood, creative are tested and that all deliverables are being met
• Schedule and launch online ad campaigns into client-specific ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick and Sizmek.
• Analyse and troubleshoot technical issues with ad placement trafficking, campaign delivery, 3rd party discrepancies, site ad tags and creative execution
• Communicate ideas for improving and refining workflow process and assisting with training of new hires
The idea candidate will have a thorough understanding of digital media, trading, associated tools and tech
• Experience with client on-site analytics such as Google Analytics & Omnture Site-Catalyst
• You must have the ability to adapt style to work across different business cultures
• A strong passion for digital and emerging media with strong written and spoken English
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.