International Sales Executive
Discovery Networks and Eurosport forms one of the largest media group in the world, with TV and digital distribution across the globe.
Eurosport invites sports fans across the globe to “Share Their Passion” since the new brand identity unveiled the start of an exciting new chapter. Eurosport has enjoyed a game-changing year with a landmark Olympic Games rights deal across Europe from 2018-2024 to engage fans with the sports they love anywhere & anytime.
Evolving within a dynamic Advertising Sales & Brand Partnership team you will be working with global brands and agencies on international campaigns. You will be involved in offering premium sporting events as well as high quality programming across the Discovery portfolio (Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, DMAX, TLC…).
The job is based in Chiswick within Discovery Europe HQ where you will report to the Sales Manager on the following activities:
- You will be involved in pro-actively sourcing and developing brand partnerships with global clients and agencies to contribute towards advertising sales revenue
- You will use your creative skills to answer briefs across TV, web, app & social nationalmedia, through advertising, content creation & on-ground activation
- You will be responsible for managing the successful coordination of the campaign, including: booking, implementing, monitoring and reporting performances directly with clients /agencies
- You will be in daily contact with an international team based at Eurosport HQ in Paris to build your commercial proposition
- You will work closely with the research team to generate audience reports and marketing profile analyses
- You will be a committed team player and have excellent communication skills, including written, conversational and confident presentation levels
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail and a good head for numbers are key
- You will always be looking to deepen your understanding of the media, advertising & sport industry (Digital advertising knowledge is an advantage)
- You will need to have a creative approach, not be afraid to think outside the box and eager to contribute ideas
- You will ideally hold a minimum of 2:1 degree (or equivalent Bachelor degree)
- You will need to be a competent Microsoft Office user
- Appreciative of international cultures, French language skills are an advantage