ACD - Copywriter
Looking to head up the copy output of a top integrated agency? Then look no further. We’re on the search for a creative visionary to join the ranks of an ever-expanding business that has an enviable client list and award winning credentials.
In short the position requires a highly experienced creative to get in the mix and showcase their talents against two core priorities:
- Support the Creative Director by taking ownership of projects and pitches from end to end, acting as a buffer to problem solve internal and client issues.
- Have a body of compelling, award-winning work across the core disciplines of the agency – ranging across brand, shopper, promotional, digital, social & experiential.
Additional aspects of the role will require:
- Quick, consistent generator and evaluator of high quality ideas – comfortable writing or reviewing long or short copy.
- Current Head of Copy / ACD level, or a Senior Copywriter on the move, with an integrated background that’s looking for increased responsibility and progression.
- Infectious passion and acts as the standard bearer for the creative copy output.
- Charismatic, authoritative and persuasive; able to represent the core idea internally and the agency externally in meetings and pitches.
- Strong relationship builder at all levels; works collaboratively internally and able to gain the trust and respect of agency clients.
- Be able to manage talent - coaching, developing and mentoring the creative team to fulfil their potential and have the ability to induct and share knowledge with external partners.
- Has a strong awareness and understanding of the strategy, brands and communications of the full client roster.
So if this sounds like it matches your experience and next career step, then get in touch quickly.