Account Manager – Advertising Agency
2 days left
Account Manager – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £32k + good benefits
Iconic central London advertising agency seeks a talented (integrated) Account Manager to work on a high profile skincare brand account.
You require a good digital skill set alongside ATL (including TV) experience for this position.
The account is a significant global client for the agency. The agency are the lead creative and strategic agency so you will develop campaigns from origination.
It is a great role for someone who is looking to work on an account where they can make a real difference and see that difference every single day. Where new ideas are welcome and energy and enthusiasm is rewarded.
The Account Manager Role
To qualify, you must be really switched on and passionate about advertising and ideally hold a minimum 2:1 degree (although this is not essential), but you must be bright and enthusiastic.
You also need to have a minimum of 12 months agency experience and ideally 18 months, if you don’t have that, there is no point in applying.
The right candidate will have a track record of implementing effective campaigns across a number of disciplines.
Adept at handling client relationships with the confidence to use their experience to lead and advise, you must be able to demonstrate that you have a strong background in delivering national campaigns.
Account Manager Experience Required
In order to be successful, the candidate they are looking for must have the experience and can demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 12 months agency experience and ideally 18 months
- A track record of implementing effective campaigns across a number of disciplines and the ability to demonstrate and give worked examples of this
- A working knowledge of digital enabling them to support the Digital Strategist is required.
- TV origination project manager experience under the supervision of the AD/SAM is desired but not essential.
- Be absolutely comfortable in a client facing situation, able to nurture and build relationships with junior to mid-level clients, and be involved and have a point of view on strategic conversations involving brand positioning, business objectives, and channel strategy (but not lead them).
- Be responsible for delivery up until the point that they need to hand over to a specialist producer (TV/print/digital where relevant) under supervision of the AD/SAM
- Enjoy the fast paced feel of an FMCG account that wants to grow and develop and take an agency with it.
The Account Manager Required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Experience of working in a fast –paced environment
- An enthusiastic, proactive approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude are KEY along with a track record of exceeding expectations/overcoming obstacles to deliver results
- Organised! There is lots going on and the right person needs to be able to chase the client and stay on top of everything to ensure the account continues to move forward apace and all the plates keep spinning
- Combined with this, administrative excellence is required as the main administrative burden of the account falls on the Account Manager.
- Good creative understanding and experience in stretching an idea into multiple channels
- A track record of great project management i.e. managing the project lifecycle from beginning to end and delivering projects to time, to budget, to quality
- Strong client relationship skills ideally demonstrated through references
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with experience of successfully helping to sell in strong creative and strategic ideas
- Good commercial focus, a record of keeping track of smaller projects and ensuring they come in on budget
- A team player with a down-to-earth attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
The tasks in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day client contact
- Managing internal agency relationships
- General account administration
- Responsible for weekly status
- Organising and attending voice over recording sessions
- Support pre-production of TV shoots and attendance
- Ownership and delivery of own projects allocated by the team, delivering on time and on budget
- Overall campaign support
- Project planning, allowing the agency to plan resource
- Always striving to produce the best creative work
Does a better Account Manager opportunity exist in London right now?
This is simply a role not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, ATL, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with agency experience please get in touch!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
Apply for Account Manager – Advertising Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly