Head of Online Trading & Operations
Our client is a leading fashion brand, their global vision is to be the worlds fashion authority. The key to their success is their people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person. They are looking for a Head of Online Trading and Operations to lead their team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a Digital team that is regarded as innovative, disruptive and trend setting. The Digital team is absolutely passionate about delivering the very best High Street Digital business in all aspects of the industry from Analytics and UI through Digital Marketing and Creative.
- Working with the Senior Management Team to implement delivery of the Global Digital plan through Mobile and Desktop Websites, Apps and In-store Digital experiences.
- Commercial strategy and direction for the Global Digital Business with focus on both top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
- Driving Customer Satisfaction and Lifetime Value through seamless, best-in-class digital experiences with an emphasis on cross-sell, personalization, and conversion optimization throughout the customer journey.
- Oversee the planning, development and delivery of the Online Trading strategy in partnership with the Buying & Merchandising, Creative, IT, and Finance teams.
- Ownership of the Digital Trading Calendar.
- Global Pricing and Promotional strategy.
- Representing the Brand across all Digital touch points.
- Working with the Digital team to shape and deliver the IT Digital Development Roadmap.
- Strategic process improvements across all aspects of the Digital operation.
- Play a vital role in the Management Team for Brand strategy and direction.
- Acts in pivotal role for Brand, teams and internal functions to co-ordinate projects and provide two-way communication.
- Develops skills of the team - identifies individual training needs as well as encourages effective teamwork.
- Provides positive leadership supporting Brand / Company policy / strategy and encourages others to do so.
- Defines and communicates a clear vision of the future, which translates into goals and targets
- Must have apparel/fashion experience and be passionate about trends
- A proven track record in operating a successful Digital Business and Team at scale
- A data-led, customer-focused mentality to Digital leadership
- A real passion for Digital and the trends in the industry
- Strong experience of both internal and external stakeholder management
- A passion for developing people to succeed
- International trading is advantageous
- Need to be able to really trade a site and understand the logistics and fulfilment levels for stock
- Be a great story teller and know what will sell, home page placement etc
- Understand and interpret the numbers ' be at home with their heads in an excel spreadsheet'
Salary is dependant on experience, please state your expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.