Content Marketing Manager
4 days left
We are looking for an innovative and ambitious Content Marketing Manager to join a friendly team working for an award-winning B2B publisher. This role is based in beautiful offices in London and will be instrumental in helping the growth of the business.
- Take the lead on development and implementation of the company’s content marketing strategy across a diverse print and digital portfolio
- Work closely with Editorial and Senior colleagues to plan, create, and extend all the content and messaging
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders and relevant 3rd parties to develop innovative content
- Keep up-to-date with market trends through assorted means to aid in development of content themes
- Track, record, and analyse content performance against execution
- Optimise content for search engines and lead generation efforts
- Develop strategy and manage paid-for campaigns, Social Media, and email marketing
Experience / skills required:
- Multi-channel content marketing experience within a comparable B2B environment is essential
- You will have an editorial mindset that understands what audiences consume and how to create it
- Proven experience creating digital content and growing a social audience is required
- Demonstrable project management skills for the development and management of an ongoing content calendar are essential
- You will have an excellent understanding of key PR and marketing principles
- The right person will have the knowledge and experience to get the right content in front of the right eyes, all the time
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make an impact and to take your content marketing career to the next level.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly