Senior Account Manager with interiors for creative agency
This innovative design agency is internationally respected for their excellent work across brand strategy, brand design, experiential and innovation projects, through to areas of product and industrial design, environments, interiors to digital, UX, film, animation. They are totally multi-disciplinary, with projects across some of the world's most famous brands.
Located near Waterloo in London, SE1, their team are the type of people you want to both work and play with, as they are a bunch of smart and snappy creatives, straddling product, industrial, interiors, graphics and digital designers, to strategists, UX and client services.
Their continued success means they are expanding fast, and are now looking for a dedicated and highly organised Senior Account Manager! You will work primarily on a luxury hotels group account - the work is super sexy, it's luxury, tasteful and wins awards.
It is one that is constantly reinventing itself, both as a brand, but also in terms of product and technology. Working alongside your Associate Directors your role will be to develop and nurture top-level client relationships and deliver design projects on time and within budget.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working across environments and interiors is essential, and possibly even product design
- Successful experience of end to end delivery of the project lifecycle
- Excellent budget management experience
- A pro at building long-lasting business partner relationships
- Efficient and highly organised, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Able to self-manage and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Feeling inspired and ready for a challenge? Wait no longer - send your CV through to us!
Please understand that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Please bear with us while your application is considered - good luck!