Digital Project Manager (middleweight)
6 days left
Our client is a specialist service design and digital strategy and development agency. They are the specialized digital offer within the UK's leading provider of business process outsourcing and integrated professional support service solutions.
They offer end to end service design consultancy and digital design and development to their clients. The model is a close partnership with client organisations to translate their business strategy into service blueprints across all user touchpoints (internal and external) to deliver against those objectives.
They are at an exciting time of our development with a new management team and a new strategic focus. They combine the best of a start up with the solidity and backing of a FTSE 100.
They are seeking people with a passion for digital and a demonstrable understanding of how digital projects are priced, shaped and executed. You will also have a desire to help shape businesses of the future through effective digital realisations. You will be contributing to the growth and continued success of a cutting-edge digital agency and joining an amazing team full of flair and drive. They value proactive, self-motivated people with ideas, energy, and commitment. And they encourage them by insisting that no doors are closed and every voice will be heard.
Project Management (direct responsibility):
- Ultimate responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of projects with budget of up to £100k (and exceeding this).
- Direct management of the project team on a day-by-day basis.
- Project progress reporting, both internally and client-facing.
- Supporting new business initiatives, in particular scoping and planning of projects for potential new clients.
- Ensure the controlled management and delivery of all assigned projects.
- Budget control and margin management for all assigned projects.
- Ensure the company's standard project management procedures are implemented correctly.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained of all client communications and project assets within the Portfolio Team.
- Ensure all invoicing submitted is timely and correct.
- Provide risk and issue management.
- Report on progress and issues to the management team.
- Conduct regular reviews with clients.
- Manage, identify and resolve any problems or potential problems.
Tasks and candidate profile:
- A passion for all things digital, with a strong background in delivering CMS based digital solutions as well as other online products.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital project delivery capacity with a strong agency background.
- A good understanding of application development,database and system design as well as an awareness of new and emerging technologies.
- The ability to motivate and lead project teams through complex project lifecycle.
- A strong grasp of project delivery methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to engage with clients at all levels.
- The ability to identify new opportunities with existing clients to broaden the spectrum of client engagements.
- The very best organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A consistent track record of delivering large scale projects against tight deadlines.
- Experience of involvement in commercial negotiations.
- Experience in agile project methodologies - it would also be beneficial to have experience in managing agile projects against upstream waterfall programmes.
- Experience working and delivering software into secure environments.
- Experience working as part of a governance and delivery team spanning organisations.
For a full job description do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Apply for Digital Project Manager (middleweight)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly