Interim Research Manager
Are you a research manager with excellent experience in qualitative research? Have you worked in the entertainment/family/franchise space? Are you keen on a 6 month contract working with one of the biggest entertainment brands in the world? Then please get in touch!
This role will work across a matrix organisation to support the provision of insight to aid strategy implementation on cross-company objectives as well as supporting individual lines of business. This role will:
- Deliver actionable insights – understand the consumer insight implications in the context of the broader Industry, media and entertainment and what the insights mean in terms of opportunities – The ‘So What’ and ‘Now what’.
- Implementation – Planning, monitoring, and delivering all research utilizing the most appropriate and impactful methodologies.
- Stakeholder management – ensure internal clients’ needs are met along with strong communication presentation skills.
- Education – Working closely with Head of Consumer Research and Head of Audience Strategy to ensure the delivery of the Audience Insights education program
You will have demonstrable experience in:
- Preparing and running ad hoc qualitative and quantitative studies – managing quality and effectiveness across all stages from screener / survey design to debrief.
- Presenting to senior and large internal and external teams.
- Experience in managing and leveraging research within a major International brand.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Project management experience and the ability to manage a large workload with effective time and workload management.
- Proven experience of proactively building relationships with and influencing senior management across multiple lines of business – always delivering to meet needs.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **