Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager - Clientside - London
£42000 - £48000 with awesome benefits
Performance Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a comparison site for home utilities such as gas, electricity, broadband as well as financial services including mortgages, credit cards and insurance. They are hot on the latest industry technology and their automated comparison feature has seen them attract a massive number of consumers and outcompete their rivals. Their aim is to help customers get the lowest prices for these services. Everyone who works there is passionate about what they do and this makes for a great work environment.
Performance Marketing Manager - The Role
The role involves developing and leading the performance marketing strategy, and ensuring this is in line with shared objectives. You will also feed into the overall marketing strategy for the client and co-ordinate wider marketing efforts where required. Within this role, you will be responsible for a multi-million pound budget as well as forecasting.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the paid search manager to deliver all aspects of traffic generation, customer experience, conversion and performance through PPC
- Being a marketing expert for the energy team; delivering expertise and guidance to the wider team and business.
- Continuously identifying market opportunities to trial and target
- Increasing online marketing through additional channels, including: display, including retargeting/remarketing and real time bidding as well as paid social media for sales acquisition, including Facebook
Performance Marketing Manager - Key Skills
Given this is a very autonomous role with only light-touch management, you will be a self starter with lots of drive and motivation. A collaborative approach with the ability to prioritise opportunities is also required.
Specific skills required:
- Expert in display (including Paid Social) toward performance metrics. Minimum of 3 years experience
- PPC expert (3+ years experience) with an up to date understanding of Adwords and BingAds
- Strong experience of delivering and optimising marketing campaigns to performance metrics
- Understanding of the CPC/EPC marketing model
- Having on-site conversion expertise
- Having your own understanding of successful marketing attribution
- Bravery & ambition toward achieving growth
- Proven ability to manage up and influence senior stakeholders
- Experienced with analytics tools
If this is the Performance Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly