6 days left
- Contract Type
Leading creative agency is looking for a packaging artworker to join their London studio in Covent Garden.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced, detailed orientated packaging artworker who thrives in executing designs into artwork, reviewing proofs and talking to printers. Whilst the main focus of the role will be on packaging production the role will also include some digital and social media production and light design and layout needs.
- 5+ years production experience, at least 3 years in FMCG packaging.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, In-design
- A strong understanding of print processes. Experience with silkscreen, shrink and labels a must.
- Strong layout skills to extend design concept to finished art.
- A passion for details: correcting the small type, building accurate files, reviewing printer proofs, color drawdowns etc.
- Strong organization and time management skills, a deadline super star.
- A good design eye- while this role is production focused you will need to understand the full process + be able to make the calls when interpreting design work.
- A positive and clear communicator, voice constructive opinions, develops solutions, manage timelines.
- A great attitude and positive outlook.
Apply for Packaging Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly