Senior Account Manager for integrated and comms agency
This integrated branding and communications agency, with ever expanding offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, provide innovative and award-winning solutions while keeping an open and honest culture and building lasting relationships with top-level clients. They are now looking for an exceptional team player, who enjoys juggling a variety of print and digital projects, to join their London team as Senior Account Manager. They are based in bright and spacious studios in the heart of Shoreditch, and are about 18 strong.
You will be a proactive and confident Senior Account Manager, perhaps someone looking for more responsibility or simply keen to join a medium sized agency. You will have based your career on forging strong relationships with recognised clients and will have the passion, enthusiasm and determination to take the team to the next level!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent understanding of commercial processes, delivering profitable projects every time
- Financially competent and confident with tracking accurate position in sales sheet
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Clear reporting skills and issue escalation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread and be responsible for accuracy on proofs (catch things before they get to the client)
- Experience in delivering digital projects, CMS, campaign sites, banner campaigns
- Articulate and a good listener
- A strong team player, knowing when to seek advice or help from other team members
If this is something that genuinely tickles your fancy - grab this opportunity with both hands and send your CV through to us!
Please understand that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Please bear with us while your application is considered - good luck!