Do you have an excellent eye for design and detail and thrive working in a fast paced environment? Do you want the opportunity to provide high quality finished artwork for a large and leading automotive manufacturer and their dealer network? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
RLA are a hugely successful full service creative agency, with offices in Bournemouth, Belfast and London. From the moment we opened our doors 30 years ago, we’ve been helping an enviable roster of clients achieve their goals; ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s most famous brands! Furthermore, we are part of the Mission group, the fifth largest communications group in the UK.
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our core values; Agile, Astute, Can-Do, Inspiring, Trusted, Together. In return, we can offer you a great place to work in an environment that encourages continuous self-improvement and development. What’s more, you’ll have the best of both worlds as you’ll be based in a beautiful countryside location, but be a mere 20-minute drive to the beach!
- As (Junior) Artworker, your responsibilities will include:
- In conjunction with creative take adapt/resize briefs from the Account Management team.
- Provide high quality finished artwork to agreed briefs.
- Continuously liaise with Creative Team to ensure clarity around the job requirements and to ensure the best possible results are delivered.
- Ensuring artwork is correct for print as required.
- Occasionally providing a point of contact for the Account Management Teams regarding any artwork queries on a particular brief.
- Self -development and keeping up to date with new developments in offline and online artwork processes and production, with the support of the Studio Manager
- Working closely with digital developers when necessary to deliver high quality digital artwork.
- Working with the Studio Manager to ensure an accurate product is delivered.
You may be someone who’s looking for a foot in the door and the chance to work for a leading agency, or perhaps you’re already working as an artworker and fancy a new challenge and the chance to work with some different clients.
- Technical knowledge experience in current artworking systems and software.
- Evidence of producing finished artwork to a high standard
- A real knowledge and passion for integrated marketing and keeping abreast of latest developments both for business and personal interest.
- Speed, accuracy and (pixel perfect) attention to detail with a thorough understanding of all relevant print and reproduction processes.
- Personal capacity for growth and development.
- A relentless desire for delivering work on budget, on brief and on time.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Digital experience (HTML email layout) is required
- A self-starter able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 3 days’ holiday to use during that anniversary year
- Your birthday as a day off
- Continuous Professional Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Fridge Friday!