Digital Marketing Manager
5 days left
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Package: £40k + 20% Bonus
Key Relationships: Sales Team, Directors & Digital Agencies
Reporting to: Sales Director
Would you like to join a dynamic company that is experiencing continuous and impressive growth?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager, with strong experience in the B2B environment. The scope of this role encompasses the entirety of the digital marketing function for both the new business department, our operations department and our Essentials department.
You will work closely with several teams, including the company Directors, our expanding sales team, our digital agencies (SEO/PPC/website and Lead Generation) and our digital marketing consultant.
Hours will be, 8.30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Evening and weekend work is sometimes necessary to meet deadlines. You will regularly travel to attend meetings with agencies.
Company Background & Objectives:
Express Vending is the leading provider of food and drink refreshment services to businesses in London and the Home Counties. With a current turnover of £30m, the business has enjoyed double digit growth over the past 23 years and has ambitious plans to double the size of the business in the next 4 years. The marketing function is key to meeting the business objectives and to drive sales growth across multiple categories.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be entering in to a pivotal role which encompasses all digital marketing activity across the business. Your role will come with a degree of autonomy and will require you to:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to company website
- Proactively work with and performance manage digital agencies including SEO/PPC and website design agency. New redesign company website project to launch in August 2016 and run until December 2016
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Consistently achieve KPI’s and targets aligned with marketing strategy and sales objectives
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improving the usability, design content and conversion of the company website
- Responsible for planning and budgeting for all digital marketing channels
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong academic record with a degree 2:1 or above
- 3+ years business to business experience in digital marketing
- Google Adwords certified
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, Facebook for Business, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience working with bid management platforms i.e. Kenshoo, Double Click or Marin
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and website agencies
- Experience managing website projects from concept through to execution. Experience working with WordPress is desirable
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Highly IT literate with extensive knowledge of database marketing and experience using databases as a key source in business development
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Focused and enthusiastic about marketing
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, creative environment
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly