Lead UI/UX Designer
A challenger brand in a market worth hundreds of billions of dollars globally, this startup is the first to bring tech solutions to an industry crying out for digital transformation.
Backed by a group of businesses all within the sector you're creating solutions for, supported by the finest industry experts the world has to offer, the potential here is monumental.
Offering the chance to be part of a founding team, giving you full ownership and direction over the UX and user interface design of every solution created, you'll be the expert within a company already turning over $8bn with investment of $1bn confirmed for 2017.
Handling complex data sets and data visualization to deliver a smooth user experience alongside stunning visuals, the challenges here are rich and rewarding to overcome.
Focusing primarily on web applications, you'll have direct access to leading industry figures for user testing and iteration, working in collaboration with some of the most talented technical minds available.
This is a unique opportunity to build something highly valuable, see the return of your work, and share in the success not just of your own projects but of the company you'll help to shape as it organically grows out.
WHO YOU ARE
- A heavyweight hybrid UI and UX designer with substantial web platform design experience, dealing with large and complex data visualisation challenges, ideally with elements of customisable dashboards
- You're technically savvy with a full appreciation of the development process, able to work collaboratively with front and back end developers, crafting your own prototypes to demonstrate transition states and other finer details
- You can voice your ideas and opinions, present to industry experts on solutions they're hungry to utilise, and be a part of the creative atmosphere within a fresh team breaking new ground
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Excellent salary in line with experience
- Benefits including health insurance and private dental insurance
- Bonuses on top of base salary in line with performance
- Profit sharing options across new product areas
- Share options in the business you're helping to build
- Investment options available for all staff in targeted scenarios, most recently delivering a return of 500% for all involved
- Help to relocate to Dublin to join the team and settle in, with options for sponsorship being supported by the Irish government thanks to local job creation
To apply for the Lead UI/UX Designer role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org all +44 207 928 2525