Our client is one of the largest sport organisations in the UK. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to help them develop focused and effective marketing plans for the London Region (inc hospitality and sponsorship), accompanied by robust budget management, to deliver innovative marketing plans that achieve budgeted sales targets.
- To work alongside and support the brand to deliver against budgets
- To initiate and analyse appropriate customer research to understand the needs and views of all London region's customers, to understand barriers to purchase and routes to overcome them.
- Work closely with Group Marketing Team, and associated projects/agencies, to leverage best practice for London Region.
- To work closely with RHoM, GM's and Ops teams to deliver 'best in class' customer service. To live the brand and act as its ambassador in all customer interactions
- To manage all external agencies, including media purchasing (ATL, BTL and digital) design, production, printing etc to ensure all activity is targeted, cost effective and working to tight, directional and effective briefs.
- Work closely with RHoM and Group Head of Marketing to ensure all briefing, communications and platforms are on brand for both London region and wider sports club
- To work alongside the London Region Communications Manager and Marketing Execs to establish and deliver an innovative content plan for use all channels inc social media, websites and racecards.
- Provide strong leadership for the Marketing Execs in delivering appropriate and timely reports where necessary whilst also developing the individuals in terms of knowledge, stakeholder management and wider business skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send through your CV asap, as we are moving fast on this position.