Events Marketing & Communications Manager
Events Marketing & Communications Manager - London -£35K plus Bonus
My client helps their clients develop and build trusted, fault-tolerant systems that can scale to billions of users. They describe themselves as the safe pair of hands; one that liberates their partners (which included start-ups to Fortune 100 companies) from operational complexity so that they can focus on business growth.
They provide a talented team of software experts, passionate about their clients and with an unwavering belief in the future of open-source.
Currently they are seeking an experienced marketing and communications executive that will help develops and execute marketing communications strategies and plans for all of their conference activities to undertake the day-to-day conference marketing activities for the company.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies using channels and tools such as emailing, blogging, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Copywriting of all conference marketing materials
- Monitoring effectiveness of social marketing campaigns using a range of tools
- Coordinating artwork creation with the Conference Manager and freelance designers
- Maintaining the events websites ensuring consistency
- Running student and volunteer campaigns, as well as the Scholarship Programmes
- Understanding the marketing and communications requirements of the business
- On-site assistance and coordination of conferences and meet-ups worldwide
- Getting involved in developing and maintaining programming languages' communities
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Two years' experience of events marketing communications delivery (within a B2B industry environment)
- Social media savvy
- Good writing skills are a must as is a good grasp of the English language
- Excellent communications skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to travel to conferences in Europe and North America (approximately 20% travel involved)
- Ability to manage numerous projects at any one time and prioritise workloads
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- A hands on and "I can do it" attitude
- A creative thinker
- A good all-round marketing mix background within B2B and/or IT-focused environment
- Experience of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience of assisting with the management of successful marketing communications
- Knowledge of PardotCRM or another CRM system
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS systems
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite and a penchant for graphic design
- Keen interest in technology and understanding basic aspects of programming
- On-site experience as events staff or volunteer is a bonus.
To apply for the Events Marketing & Communications Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com