Project Manager - Creative Agency
A leading creative agency based in Cookham, Berkshire, is looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join its dynamic and committed team. Applicants should expect an amazing opportunity to further their career by working on projects for leading international brands.
Project Managers at all levels and Freelancers are also encouraged to apply.
Established in 1997, this innovative agency delivers outstanding creative solutions for world-leading international brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Haagen-Dazs and Tesla (to name a few). Their continued growth means they are now seeking a Project Manager to join their talented team.
The ideal Project Manager is someone who is keen to grow their experience and willing to work hard and demonstrate initiative to progress in their career.
Duties may involve any number of project administration tasks supporting a team of Project Managers in anything from budgeting, to creative writing, to scoping projects to running smaller projects. You may also have an opportunity to work onsite on event and film shoots while also being asked to help run digital and print projects. Due to the variety of the projects they cover there is great scope for the applicant to carve out their own career.
Responsibilities will be wide and varied but will include:
- Supporting the Project Management teams, Account Directors and Managing Director
- Ownership of small projects and tasks within larger projects, with responsibility to meet deadlines and budgets
- Attending client meetings
- Supporting meetings (taking minutes & ensuring all documentation is ready and organised)
- Proposal development and management of pitch documents
- Briefing suppliers and creative resources, managing the output and approval process
A full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Project Manager / Digital Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator / Project Administrator or similar
- Punctual, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Excellent academic skills especially in Maths and English
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in planning and budgets
- Knowledge or understanding of digital processes and terminology
- Knowledge of social media applications, ideally with an understanding of how they can be used as a marketing tool
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
- The flexibility to work under pressure in a fast paced changing environment
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to contribute to good working relationships, and to creating a positive atmosphere in the office
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and progress your career whilst working with a great team that produces amazing work. Get in touch.