A leading creative agency based in Cookham, Berkshire is looking for a Creative Artworker / Creative Designer to join a growing team. Expect a varied and exciting role creating visuals that span digital, print and events for world class brands. Freelance roles are also available.
Established in 1997, this innovative agency delivers outstanding creative solutions for world leading international brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Haagen-Dazs and Tesla (to name a few). Due to continued growth they are now seeking a Creative Artworker / Creative Designer to join their talented team.
The ideal Creative Artworker / Creative Designer is someone who is keen to grow their experience and is willing to work hard and demonstrate initiative to progress their career.
Responsibilities will be wide and varied but will include:
- Creating artwork across all client and internal communications
- Image sourcing for applications such as brochures, print, press, OOH, event signage, end-frames, presentation materials etc.
- Maintaining version control and artwork backup storage
- Creating assets for online applications including Websites and Apps
- Taking briefs from the design team and Project Management
- Communicating any potential quality of timing issues with the wider team
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles Creative Artworkers / Creative Designers / Graphic Designers or similar
- Experience creating print ready artwork and digital files in a creative environment
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Punctual, enthusiastic, hard-working with a ‘can-do' attitude
- A passionate eye for detail, confident technical knowledge and ability to follow brand guideline
- Be able to research ideas, keep up with trends and be able to present final ideas
- The ability to source appropriate assets utilising stock libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for delivering the best possible results
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- A bright spark, not afraid to push the boundaries and happy to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to contribute to good working relationships, and to creating a positive atmosphere in the office
Retouching skills are highly desirable but not essential.
Please make sure you attach your portfolio or a link to your portfolio in your application.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and further your career whilst working with a great team that produces amazing work. Get in touch.