Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
My client is a fast growing brand strategy and innovation consultancy. They help ambitious businesses create brands and experiences that people love but never expected.
They are now seeking a Mid/Senior Graphic Designer to join their team in London.
They are looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join a multidisciplinary team of researchers, designers and strategists to work on brand and innovation projects.
In this role, you will support consulting teams with stunning work across brand identity, new service innovation and experience design projects. As a natural storyteller you will be able to surround your work with robust rationale, and pay as much care and attention to crafting your internal story as you do to clients.
You will need to be comfortable working across a variety of media, including print, digital, environment, video etc. You will also be required to develop infographic and data visualization assets.
As part of this position you will work on a variety of products including:
- Brand positioning, creation and identity
- Digital - (e.g. apps, responsive sites)
- Printed publications (e.g. books, magazines, toolkits)
- Large format infographics and workshop materials
- You should be comfortable working with insights to guide and inspire your work
- Working on global as well as regional brand and innovation challenges
- Be a great storyteller capable of communicating your ideas effectively
- Always seek to improve the design function within the company
- Mentor junior staff and manage specialist contract staff
- Work with a diverse team on any one client engagement ranging from researchers to trends experts, brand or innovation strategists and account staff
- The chance to travel internationally for client meetings and projects
- Help design and take part in client workshops, consumer research and co-creation sessions
- You will report into to the Head of Design
- 3-4+ years of relevant design experience gathered in leading agencies
- Experience of working with global brands on global projects
- You must be an exceptional communicator able to gain support for your concepts
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign),
- Experience of brand identity design development, editorial design, digital design, presentation design
- Excellent layout and typographic skills