Creative Director (Doha)
Our client is a leading Advertising Agency looking for a Creative Director whose mission is to shape and lead the creative team.
The Creative Director has a deep, hands-on digital design background leading multidisciplinary creative teams on multiple accounts. He is responsible for setting the creative vision and strategic focus, and has an in-depth technical understanding to effectively lead and manage any given project. He oversees creative work and is responsible for their overall direction, strength, profile, and output. He knows how to recognize talent, nurture and develop ideas, and collaborate across various disciplines of the Agency.
He/She is comfortable and confident in the boardroom as well as in casual client discussions. The position holder knows exactly what makes work transformational and memorable and has the portfolio to prove it.
- Partner with the Planning department to understand the business and audience needs, translate insights into creative strategies and breakthrough concepts that drive business results.
- Respond to challenging briefs, produce and articulate concepts quickly and precisely.
- Foster creative trust, respect and value with clients through transformational creative work.
- Provide direction and management for all creative deliverables including development of creative project plans, creative briefs, mood boards, etc.
- Articulate concept development, express distinctions between solutions, the relative merits of each and how each fulfills the creative strategy.
- Serve as a thought leader and champion for best practices and new ideas and drive the team to consistently deliver solutions of a higher caliber.
- Present creative deliverables to the client where necessary and negotiate changes with the support of the Client Service team.
- Seek to innovate processes and ideas and apply industry leading edge ideas to existing accounts.
- Collaborate across disciplines to uphold quality standards of all creative output with special attention to high risk projects to ensure quality.
- Promote consistent communication and camaraderie within the team.
- Cultivate and inspire creativity within the department and the agency as a whole to help create an environment that will produce award winning work.
- Actively identify opportunities for the agency,suggest refinements to current initiatives, and evaluate initiatives against current industry best practices and accomplishments.