7 days left
- Contract Type
Reputable creative design agency is looking for an experienced Production Manager.
You need to be a confident self-starter, with great attention to detail and able to work as part of team and autonomously. Your skills will include superb interpersonal, numerical and commercial skills, be a top multi-tasker who is confident under pressure, with the ability to manage your own time, as well as others ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget.
You should have experience in producing highly accurate print-ready artwork and visuals from scamps and mock ups for presentation purposes, you with have a good eye for detail and excellent InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Day to day lead for the team to take briefs from the Project and Design Leads, agree budgets, set resourcing, manage the teams’ activities and approve output before it’s ready to go back to the Client.
Reporting into the production director you will be responsible for:
- - Manage artwork scheduling needs from account management team
- - Compile artwork schedule and distribute on a weekly basis, with further updates as required
- - Checking of artwork files and ensuring all relevant parties have approved the work prior to despatch
- - Despatch of artwork files to clients and suppliers
- - Opening new ftp accounts for clients and suppliers
- Determining relevant print and material specifications for artwork
- - Ordering external colour prints
- - Managing studio colour printer for quality and maintenance
- - Ordering and maintaining library of paper samples
- - Ordering and maintaining library of material samples
- Raising and approving purchase orders for suppliers
SUPPLIERS - Liaison with current suppliers / sourcing new suppliers
- Supporting account managers and / or designers on specific client projects
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly