Incredibly rare opportunity for a packaging-focused Account Director to join a London agency renowned for their creativity, whip smart thinking and collaborative culture.
The Great & The Good are working on behalf of a lovely London-based design agency. For over two decades, this highly creative shop has produced outstanding work for a range of consumer brands. Specialising in packaging and brand identity projects, more recently the agency has expanded their remit to include advertising, in-store and digital work.
What sets this company apart however is that they are not just creatively brilliant and strategically outstanding but they are also a business which truly values their people. There is an indisputable air of collaboration which pervades the agency. They have therefore been able to attract super smart talent and ensure that staff turnover is kept incredibly low.
Working with a number of premium consumer brands, this London-based Account Director role offers the opportunity to learn from some of the industry's brightest minds. You will lead the relationships with your accounts and as such will:
- Show off your strategic flair
- Advise your clients to achieve their objectives
- Manage two awesome Account Managers
- Gain experience beyond packaging projects (digital, social, print, etc.)
Already working in a creative agency, as a proven Account Director you will have:
- Strong experience of packaging projects for consumer brands
- Managed a team
- Picked apart client briefs to get to the root of their needs
- Written clear creative briefs
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative approach
To learn more about this role, please apply to David Love at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.