Social Advertising Manager
Social Advertising Manager - Agency - London
£38000 - £45000 with brilliant benefits
Social Advertising Manager - The Company
My client are a small, independent social and data agency who have experienced overwhelming growth of late. They have worked with some of the biggest brands in the world and due to expansion are looking to recruit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team and continue the expansion of an already established agency in an exciting market space.
Social Advertising Manager - The Role
Within your role, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the growth of your clients' accounts and the delivery of campaigns (across paid social media), ensuring on-going and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance. You will also be responsible for making spend forecasts and monitoring campaigns to deliver on agreed targets. You will also be responsible for assisting in the management of a team and ensuring that it delivers to clients' expectations.
You will be the day-to-day contact for your campaigns and it is important that you are able to establish a good relationship with the clients.
Social Advertising Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Having an in-depth knowledge of social media advertising, paid search and programmatic
- Continuing to develop experience in all paid media
- Showing a good understanding of the overall online landscape
- Putting together plans to organise mid-term campaign actions and goals
- Delivering training to junior team members in accordance with best practice
- Assisting in ensuring the agency delivers consistent quality across accounts
Social Advertising Manager - Key Skills
- At least 2 years' hands on paid social/biddable experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Line management experience preferable
- A self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed; you'll want to manage your own workload and identify ways to improve things across the team
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Good communication skills; the ability to think on your feet, to be creative and help build client relationships
- Involvement with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages also preferable but not essential
If this is the Social Advertising Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly