Account Director Europe
European Account Director
Unique opportunity to lead the European hub of a major promotional agency.
Our client is one of the world's most successful promotional marketing companies. They help high profile brands connect with their consumers around the globe by creating absolutely brilliant and engaging merchandise and premiums. Often this involves leveraging extremely high profile film and entertainment properties.
This is a great opportunity to help the business expand more aggressively into key European territories based from the London hub. Your role will be two-fold:
- Managing and developing existing incoming business with clients (who, as an aside, are "an absolute pleasure to work with")
- Unearthing and pitching for new business opportunities
At your side will be the support of the talented and hardworking creative and operations departments, in addition to the direct support of your ultimate boss, the very approachable CEO.
We should talk if you:
- Have an agency background that has given you good understanding of promotional mechanics, including promotional merchandise and premiums. Exposure to digital marketing highly desirable.
- Are organised, self-motivated and looking for a role that gives you plenty of opportunity. You are certainly happy to plan out your own working day and like to work under your own steam
- Would enjoy the variety of classic account management and business development. You probably have a track record of developing business and enjoy building relationships with clients
- Wouldn't mind a bit of travel to Europe and have experience of operating professionally across multiple regions. In this case, Italy, France, Germany and Switzerland would probably be on your itinerary for 2017.
- Fluency in English a must. European languages a distinct plus - particularly German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Basic salary in the region of £50,000 to £55,000 - negotiable - plus commission
Absolutely. This role is working from home.