Senior Events Marketing Executive
A market-leading news and learning resource for healthcare professionals is looking to recruit a new Senior Marketing Executive to work on conferences, awards, and summits. This role is based in their central London offices.
- To own and lead the strategic marketing planning for a market-leading event portfolio
- Work with the Brand manager to develop a cohesive brand-marketing strategy
- Effectively cross promote and up-sell across the revenue lines
- Develop engaging and responsive marketing collateral
- Use automation to deliver campaigns, improve segmentation and lead scoring
- Work with the sales/commercial directors to maximise engaged leads and conversion
- Work with the editorial/producers to define audiences and develop content strategies
Experience / skills required:
- You will have solid experience in B2B events marketing
- Awards and conference marketing experience is essential for this role
- Experience in social media marketing, with clear metrics and performance measurement, is required
- You will have experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot or similar)
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to develop and maintain strong personal relationships
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, ambitious and committed to a career in B2B marketing
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.