Commercial Audiences Manager
Do you have a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, particularly as regards the use of audience segmentation and data management platforms, and experience working in digital media, either for a media owner, agency or technology provider. In this job you will be equally comfortable working with a sales team as with technology providers.
Our client has a wealth of rich 1st party data, which can be leveraged to ensure ongoing commercial success. This role, reporting to programmatic and Audience Trading Manager, will develop their commercial audience offering by rolling out new products and segmentation propositions. Additionally, the role will assist the manager in building out their data tech stack. There will be day to day responsibility for revenue delivery, reporting and optimisation, working closely with the planning team to implement.
What will be your responsibilities?
Product and proposition:
- Manage audience segmentation for the advertising department.
- Develop and rollout new vertical and seasonal offerings. Manage the process end to end, from scoping to planning go-to-market strategy.
- Help the sales team deliver effective brief responses to advertisers and media agencies.
- Work with Creative and Sales to develop and maintain sales materials and case studies.
- Carry out rigorous performance testing and analysis in order to improve performance.
- Work with existing technology partners to understand their capabilities and maximize our financial returns.
- Ensure Sales Planners efficiently manage performance and delivery of audience campaigns.
- Develop and implement best practice around management and setup of audience campaigns.
- Help Sales Planners to provide appropriate post campaign and effectiveness reporting.
- Maintain and optimise the quality of segmentation.
- Provide effective and accurate revenue reporting.
- Work with line managers to develop new revenue opportunities and business models such as 2nd party data sales.
- Work with line managers to identify new strategic partners and technologies for integration and assist with their roll outs.
The Qualifications you will need:
- Experience working in digital media, either for a media owner, agency or technology provider.
- Specific experience working with data management platforms is preferred.
- Experience of pre-sales, or developing compelling sales propositions, preferably involving the use of rich behavioural / 1st party data.
- The ability to manage complex projects from inception to execution.
- Intellectual Ability – you will be bright and intelligent. Able to deal with concepts and complexity comfortably. Described as intellectually sharp, capable and agile.
- Organisation & Management - Good planner and organiser. Assumes responsibility and understands when there are peaks and troughs in workload. Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of projects/tasks. Organises work and resources to meet deadlines. Uses initiative to step in where necessary. Measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
- Interpersonal Savvy -Relates well to all kinds of people within and outside the company. Builds rapport easily. Builds constructive and effective relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact. Can diffuse high tension situations comfortably.
- Building Relationships - Builds long term partnerships. Listens well and responds appropriately. Is sensitive to stakeholder needs and concerns. Trades off short term costs for the benefit of long term relationships. Puts self in others’ shoes.
Apply for Commercial Audiences Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly