Head of Product Management
This exciting Commercial Product role will require a number of key skills:
- To build the link between the commercial team and the product team. This will include managing communication across the business and driving websites that deliver his value.
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Managing a small team
- Leading on the development of key projects and the road map of all commercial channels.
- Building new products to answer needs of the sales team and ensure the brands remain competitive
- Working with the editorial team to ensure that Products fit their requirements
- Prioritising and managing the product development with In-house developers and creatives
- Experience of managing Ad Operations delivery is essential
- Driving advertising innovation and ensuring that road maps are delivered on time and to budget Implemented
- Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Return on Investment (ROI) metrics for the product life-cycle
- Successfully managed stakeholders throughout the business
- Developing the methodology and communication impact of product changes and tests on top-line revenue to ELT
As an individual you should be confident, outgoing, able to speak with developers in an agile environment and have good knowledge of digital marketing. This is a fast paced and robust environment.