Freelance Video Editor with Japanese language skills
My client is looking for a freelance Premiere Pro Editor, who will be responsible for delivering compelling video content for multiple YouTube channels, Brands and TV. The ideal candidate must have commercial editing experience, excellent time management skills and the ability to multi task. You will work closely with producers and a lead Editor to meet tight deadlines and create new and engaging content.
Required Skills / Experience
- Experience in short form editing - knowledge of Adobe Premier of FCP an advantage.
- Proven narrative story telling experience.
- After Effects and Photoshop knowledge is a distinct advantage.
- Basic colour correction and sound mixing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- High standards and ambitions, hardworking and reliable.Independent, resourceful, creative, organised with good time keeping skills.
- Able to listen and follow instructions and ask questions when not clear.
- Knowledge of YouTube and social media best practice a distinct advantage.
An editing show reel will be expected on application.
To be considered you must have excellent English and Japanese language skills.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Freelance Video Editor with Japanese language skills
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly