Programmatic Account Director
Programmatic Account Director - Agency - London
£45000 - £50000 with brilliant benefits
Programmatic Account Director - The Company
My client are a Top 10 UK Media Agency who recently re-launched as a new Global media network. They are beginning to develop at a fast pace and have opening offices around the world due to their leading edge media solutions. In the UK, my client looks after over £260m of our clients' media budgets, with a sharp focus on delivering commercial effect. They have a very impressive list of clients including a leading fast-food chain, a leading newspaper and one of the biggest brands in the world!
Programmatic Account Director - The Role
Within this role, you will help drive the adoption of programmatic across a new business win, who are a leading UK supermarket. You will work within the Performance Team to help lead innovation & best practice within programmatic for this client. The role reports into the Head of Biddable, & you will be responsible for the delivery of the programmatic offering, across technology, best practice & delivery for this new client.
You will oversee a dedicated trading team for the new client, monitoring each individual's performance, utilization, and career growth. It is your responsibility to ensure that all applicable programmatic techniques and technologies are deployed for optimal campaign performance.
The role will have a minimum of two direct reports, as well as both internal & external relationship management.
- Leading programmatic strategy & performance delivery for of a leading clients' campaigns across both DR & Brand
- Serving as an expert on all aspects of the planning and campaign management processes, RTB, exchanges, and ad networks
- Being able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a programmatic strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work
- Overseeing a leading clients' trading team by reviewing strategies, process, campaign results, and overall success of client relationships
- Interfacing with planning & buying teams to communicate service offerings, assist with complex campaign setups, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
- Leading regular knowledge sharing sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance for a leading client
Programmatic Account Director - Key Skills
It is important to have experience of leading a team, both internally & externally and to be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines. You must be a future leader, who will teach junior team members to be the best programmatic practitioners in the market as well as a strong communicator, who is comfortable attending planning meetings and will be an active voice in these sessions.
You must also have 3 years programmatic experience and bring with it extensive knowledge and know-how across the planning & buying of programmatic (Display, Video, Mobile, Social)
Minimum Qualifications required:
Degree level education
Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions - particularly Excel
Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
Excellent communication and writing skills
Ability to organize and manage detail work
If this is the Programmatic Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly