An award winning children’s publisher in central London is looking for an ambitious, hardworking and commercially minded marketing professional to join their team as a Campaign Director. You will develop integrated marketing campaigns to drive sales of children’s books and strengthen brands and will take both a hands-on and strategic approach. This is a superb opportunity to join an innovative team working on large campaigns with bestselling and debut authors.
- Lead the creation and implementation of creative consumer and retail marketing campaigns
- Communicate strategies and timelines with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns and manage budgets
- Keep informed about consumer insights, retail trends and competitor activity
- Line manage and provide coaching to 2/3 team members
Experience / skills required:
- Passion for children’s books and brands
- Demonstrable experience delivering impactful marketing campaigns with tangible results
- Experience dealing with a range of stakeholders and communicating ideas and results to them
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent copywriting skills, a strong eye for design and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working on children’s books/entertainment products is highly desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Campaign Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly