Marketing / Product Manager
Nigel Wright are working with a Global manufacturing business in the recruitment of a Marketing Manager.
Responsible for specialist products for the fire fighting / fire services market, the marketing manager will be responsible for the adaptation of the regional portfolio positioning, marketing mix and operational marketing plan for the local market needs. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Organisation of the Fire Fighting product portfolio, this includes optimisation of the global portfolio for the domestic market and ensuring that the local market requirements are clearly communicated.
- Responsible for the local price / positioning of the portfolio within the target markets. This includes the competitive positioning as well as the adaptation and development of the product differentiation message.
- Responsible for the adaptation of global / regional marketing materials for the local market. Works to develop local materials and sales support information.
- As expert of your product portfolio you will be responsible for providing support to the sales teams for the achievement of their sales targets.
- Responsible for the analysis of the market, definition of the portfolio and generation of the marketing plan.
- Responsible for internal training on new and existing products and services.
- Customer satisfaction / complaint / quality issue resolution.
Ideal candidates will have experience dealing with the fire services or fire fighting industry, working with a technical product or service solution. Marketing or product management experience in a customer facing role is highly desirable. The role can be a home based position but regular travel to customers and the North East of England will be an essential element of the role.
Apply for Marketing / Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly