Internal Resourcer, £25K Basic
Our client is the UK’s leading education recruitment websites for schools and vocational colleges. It’s where teachers and support staff look for the latest jobs. With over 1.4 million registered members, 1million web visits to the sites each month the group websites are an established and effective online recruitment solution. It’s where lecturers, teachers and support staff look for jobs, and through which schools and colleges can attract the best staff. Whether for permanent or temporary teachers, supply or support staff, they have led the field in online education recruitment since 2001.
They operate in a fast-moving and professional business environment. You’ll face new challenges every day and work with flexible people who share our entrepreneurial flair, so you’ll have their full support as you look for opportunities to innovate and improve.
Your duties will involve:-
- Manage the internal recruitment process; work closely with HR to create a seamless recruitment strategy in order to attract the best candidates for the roles.
- Work with recruiting line manager’s in order to introduce interview structure, such as tele-screening documents, competency based questions and role play exercises.
- Create an applicant pool of potential candidates for current and upcoming recruitment, in order to reduce hire time.
- Contribute to the development of recruitment strategy, ensuring an integrated approach to all recruitment activities across RPO clients
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders of individual client schools and colleges to drive and deliver new recruitment policy so that it is adopted consistently by all client groups
- Ensure consistency of approach and promote ‘best practice’ recruitment standards
- Ensure an excellent candidate journey at every touch point in the recruiting process
- Provide regular recruitment updates on key performance indicators such as number of vacancies filled, costs and time to hire.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven track record in a similar specialist role, developing and leading the implementation of talent management strategies, programmes, frameworks and tools for the attraction of talent, coupled with the enthusiasm and energy to establish a ’first class’ and ‘market leading’ candidate/talent acquisition function.
- Able to manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously and within tight deadlines.
- Naturally flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to work in a fast paced business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and to build and maintain a customer oriented and responsive team.
- Experience in applying leading recruiting practices and using a variety of recruiting technologies to source talent, including experience in designing and executing social media, and employment branding strategies.
- Possess analytical skills and ability to manage various metrics and able to see connections in data and identify trends and action accordingly.
- Proven track record of success in attracting a diverse array of qualified talent.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to engage key stakeholders, internally and externally, at different levels to achieve advantageous outcomes.
- Strong written communication skills including preparation and presentation of management reports and the articulation of meaningful talent acquisition metrics.
- You must have a minimum of 2yrs experience having worked as a Recruitment Consultant, ideally within the education sector.
- Demonstrate success in previous roles, consistent achievement of targets and sales activity.
- Pro-active, resilient, self-motivated
- Able to organise your work load to facilitate effective time management
- Fantastic organisational and administrative skills across all Microsoft applications
A confident, clear communicator, personable with a natural desire to support people in their careers; with the ability to understand client briefs and provide a high end recruitment