Digital Marketing Manager
My client is a leading brand within luxury fashion. They are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to join their busy team. Luxury fashion experience is not essential- but a passion for Digital is!
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the Creative Director and Marketing Director, develop and maintain global engagement in the brand by creating a creatively led brand message with utter consistency across every digital touch-point.
- Stimulate company innovation through unexpected and challenging digital marketing, whilst ensuring the brand maintains its uncompromised brand identity.
- Development and enhancement of the websites (including content management and SEO).
- Develop and manage a blogger outreach programme in order to instigate interesting and relevant collaborations.
- Ensure the digital presence is world-class, innovative and consistently challenges itself to remain relevant and ahead of the market.
- Deliver key business results online: support revenue and traffic KPI’s in innovative ways that grow the brand and the business.
- Own the brand calendar and work with the Creative Director and Marketing Director to establish key brand priorities and integrate them with key product/seasonal priorities.
- Manage the budget, including working with the management team to set and manage the annual digital marketing budget.
- Expert in Search, e-mail, social, affiliate marketing, PPC and website development. Experience in managing different agencies/suppliers to meet key objectives.
- Strong analytical skills, specifically experience using analytics and performance data to set and adjust priorities.
To find out more about this amazing opportunity apply now or contact Katie Rixon at Daniel Marks