Digital Marketing Manager
A really exciting opportunity with has arisen for a digital marketing and communications professional to join this technology start-up focussed on the arts sector. Working closely within a small international team, you will play a major role in developing and executing their digital marketing communications strategy. The role combines technology and art, and is extremely hands on, broad and suited to someone who is happy to get stuck in with all areas of a new, growing and exciting business.
The role would suit a candidate with previous experience in digital marketing who has a rounded set of skills and a good knowledge of digital marketing and media. Previous experience working within a similar role within the high fashion, lifestyle or art industry would be extremely advantageous.
They are an ambitious start up and you will have the chance to make a real impact and influence the future direction and digital strategy of a fast growing business in an extremely exciting market space.
Just some of the things you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the development, maintenance and performance of the website, social channels/platforms and advertising/search
- Building, optimising and scaling effective display and social campaigns, including but not limited to budgeting, creative briefing, campaign creation, traffic, and optimization
- Determining appropriate frequency with which digital content should be refreshed/updated and ensure all content is highly engaging/compelling for the key target audience across Google and social channels as well as channels relevant to other key markets such as China and Japan
- Identifying areas of digital development and monitoring trends in the market place
- Implementing new technologies that support and drive both acquisition and retention of clients
- Campaign bid management with detailed attention to ROI and budgets
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on return on investment for all measurable digital activity
What knowledge and skills we need:
- Strong understanding of building website/digital systems management with experience of leading requirement specifications for website enhancements
- Experience of Hubspot, Wordpress and Google Analytics is essential
- Experience of social platforms, SEO/SEM, paid social media, display advertising, A/B testing, remarketing and conversion optimisation is required
To find out more about this amazing opportunity get in touch with Katie Rixon at Daniel Marks or apply online now!