Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Job title: Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Day rate: Up to £250
Location: Central London
Contract length: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
My client, a global broadcasting company, are searching for a lifecyle marketing manager to join their team on a contract basis and take control of how their Digital products are marketed.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable using data insights and analytics to inform marketing strategy, and must be extremely well versed in working hands on to analyse current trends.
- Proven B2C experience in lifecycle marketing with knowledge and experience of campaign design and testing. Able to think both creatively and analytically to deliver compelling campaigns.
- Experience driving a 'digital first' agenda with understanding of how to maximise digital engagement and fulfilment. Experience in (or understanding of) digital marketing would be particularly beneficial.
- Highly customer focused with ability to pull together and simplify complex customer journeys to ensure the best experience is delivered.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to influence across all levels of the organisation,
- Able to operate within a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding commercial environment. Strong project management skills are required in order to manage multiple requirements across challenging timelines. Able to focus on priorities with a proactive 'can-do' attitude.
Are you the candidate for the job? Send your CV to Agee@ welovesalt.com, or call 0207 928 2525 for more information.