Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
One of our clients, a corporate events and training company, is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their dynamic marketing team in the Central London head office.
As a Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator you will be:
- Planning and executing social media campaigns
- Part of developing the marketing strategy
- Measuring and reporting on marketing campaigns
- Developing SEO strategy
- Developing and improving email marketing
- Responsible for choosing and implementing CRM system
As such, they will be looking for someone with:
- Education to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong, relevant digital marketing experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding and/or experience using CRM and SEO
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and written/spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company where they really care about their people, and where there is opportunity to develop and progress.
If this sounds like you and a role that you would be interested in, please send us your CV and a couple of lines about why you think you would be right for the role.