Senior Account Planner-Integrated Communications Agency-Midland
6 days left
An award winning integrated creative communications agency in the Midlands are looking for a Senior Account Planner for one year maternity cover.
Based in the Midlands our client offers the complete service. They don't just come up with tag lines, they live by them and their work is infused with enthusiasm, outstanding creative thought, and insightful planning that matches the client's brief to an impeccable degree.
This is maternity cover, full time, for one year, starting in January 2017, working across their Midlands offices. Reporting to the Planning Director, you will be responsible for the ownership and delivery of strategic and integrated communication plans on a number of the agencies accounts. You will be working closely with the digital strategy and social media teams to ensure rounded multi-channel responses, and present communication plans and strategies to clients in support of the agency's creative response. You will be providing account teams with accurate financial information on all 'owned' activity which are in line with the agency billing and forecasting timetable.
Is it you?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of integrated multi-channel communications planning in an agency environment
- Comfortable working across the communications planning discipline, from brand strategy through to campaign planning, digital and offline
- Able to interrogate and interpret client marketing and communications briefs
- Take the lead in developing robust and coherent communications strategies to meet client objectives
- The ability to source and apply market, audience and channel insights to integrated communications plans
- Play a key role in positioning, proposition development and messaging hierarchies
- Able to write compelling creative briefs and support the creative development process
- Confident, articulate and persuasive, both verbally and written
- A good presenter, with strong communication skills, excellent client skills, and passionate about the creative product
- Strong team player, capable of working alongside senior team members across client services, creative and client
- Flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, with a pragmatic view of communications, capable of working quickly and accurately
- High levels of proactivity, quality control and personal curiosity
- Fully conversant across the entire Microsoft Office Suit
Salary: Dependent on experience
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Apply for Senior Account Planner-Integrated Communications Agency-Midland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly