Account Manager/Communications Manager (Global account)
About the company
O&M is a world-class, multi-awarded creative agency, based in London, with two basic beliefs:
All roads lead to the work and we all work for the work.
“All roads lead to the work” because we are not a service industry, we are a manufacturing business; where our output is the very best creative product that we can make for our clients.
“We all work for the work” because creative is not a department, it is what we all do for a living.
At O&M we all work together to create the conditions within which great creative work can happen.
No excuses, no exceptions, no shirking, no blame. We’re in this together.
We strive to make socially relevant work for our clients.
This is creative work that generates or joins a conversation bigger than the advertising.
Ideas that live beyond paid media. Ideas with ambition.
Work as an internal communications expert within the Worldwide operations team.
The WCM is accountable for:
• Purple Playground (Internal communication platform/intranet for the Ogilvy teams across markets
• Establishing the content strategy for Purple Playground
• Sourcing or creating content (drawing up articles, creating visuals, filming and editing videos)
• Publishing and sharing content on the platform and through the newsletter
• Measuring and evaluating the performance and work on planning content accordingly
• Maintaining and developing the platform
• Internal Communication Management
• Build a relationship with the network
• Manage worldwide list of people
• Coordinate, design and deliver internal presentations
• Keep in touch with WPP team, O&M Internal communications team and share our work to provide global visibility and raise awareness.
• Be the source of knowledge and assets for internal stakeholders
Key tasks and skills:
• Description: Create content using various sources, put it together in a polished and slick way.
• Skills: writing, filming, image and film editing, designing, creative acumen
• Tools: Photoshop, camera, Premiere Pro CC, Dreamweaver, Word
• Description: Publish content and make it visually nice. Manage the platform, create articles and pages
• Skills: editing, designing, manage pages and articles, basic HTML knowledge
• Tools: Wordpress, Traction
• Description: collect and establish stories and content for the platform. Measure and understand KPIs and establish content strategy from it.
• Skills: interpersonal and communications skills, proactivity and regularity, ability to build and maintain relationships (and e-relationship!) across cultures and geographies, manage stakeholders in a way to get the best out of them
• Description: Elaborate a strategy and coordinate Purple Playground 2.0’s revamp
• Skills: organisation skills. Ability to coordinate a project, to communicate to various stakeholders and to manage a budget
• Design and share information when required (org charts, decks, videos, case studies, etc)
• Keep track of presentations, case studies, awards and work.
• Coordinate, design and deliver internal and leadership meeting presentations
• Manage new business pipeline
• Organisation, good knowledge of the organisation – who to reach, where to look. Establish and maintain relationship with stakeholders worldwide
• Design: good knowledge of Keynote and PPT
• Industry and client knowledge
• Proactively look for and share the latest news on: Industry and other brands
• Organisation, proactivity, understanding of the Ogilvy business and their business priorities.