The Mid-weight Designer is to work in a large team for an agency in London with a wide variety of retail clients.
The role is to work under your own initiative but the team are supportive, inclusive and creative. As a Designer you will have strong presentation skills and an impressive portfolio. You will be client facing and inspiring.
This is a London client we have worked with for years and they have gone from strength to strength, their client portfolio is varied and impressive.
As a Mid-weight Designer you will enjoy dealing with lots of different clients and have diverse elements of collateral to work on everyday.
Mid-weight Designer role;
- Creative point of sale and retail design experience
- Multiple creative solutions
- Self motivated and able to manage large creative projects
- Lead client meetings and interpret briefs
- Understand client's business and working methods
- Day to day creative decisions
Mid-weight Designer profile;
- Creative and conceptual
- Inquisitive and pro-active
- Organised and able to plan
- Relationship builder
- Conscientious and punctual
- Team player
£35,000 - £40,000