Marketing Manager (Schools)
A global educational publisher is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join their qualifications marketing team and develop innovative customer retention and growth strategies. This role is based in their Oxford office.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer base and key competitors in the market
- Formulate marketing plans to nurture and manage existing customers and to win new customers
- Define lead journeys and create lead management and nurturing tactics
- Manage and lead end-to-end marketing campaigns and be an advocate for customer engagement
- Work with Marketing Insights colleagues to use qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Brief other teams on Marketing campaign plans to ensure internal awareness and engagement in campaigns
Experience / skills required:
- A solid marketing background with a previous experience in a similar role is required
- You will have a proven track record in marketing campaign management and delivery
- A clear interest in the latest B2B marketing techniques (cross-channel lifecycle comms management, inbound marketing, marketing automation, etc.)
- The ability to create, manage and champion multi-channel marketing campaigns is essential
- You will have solid Digital Marketing experience and proficiency in the most popular channels and tools
- Extensive knowledge of customer retention fundamentals is essential for this role
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.