ABOUT THE CLIENT
An innovative market insights consultancy, based in Central London are currently looking to bring in an exceptional Qualitative Director as they continue to ramp up their activities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will report to the Head of Qualitative Research (Business and Consumer Insight). As a Qualitative Director, you will have a leadership role within both Business & Consumer Insight and the company. You will develop, build and maintain senior level relationships and are expected to generate significant revenue from existing and new client relationships. You will be responsible for the development of new profitable products and techniques and make a significant contribution across Business & Consumer Insight. As is the case with all roles within the company, as a Director, you will be expected to contribute in whatever way you can to the success of the company.
- be responsible for the development and overall strategic direction of financially significant client relationships and provide leadership across Business & Consumer Insight team
- be responsible for building strong personal relationships with key clients leading to an increase in sales
- be able to demonstrate your expertise, passing on knowledge to team members and inspiring clients
- oversee the development of relationships with clients handled by more junior team members
- development and deliver revenue and profit targets
- contribute at a senior level to the development of the team, demonstrate leadership in support of the company's strategic objectives, vision and values.
- oversee, and lead research projects from design to analysis ensuring the provision of genuine insight and critical knowledge
- lead and allocate resources to ensure that client needs are met and all projects are delivered to budgets and timetable
- build, develop and own client relationships ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and profitability
- develop and implement new products and revenue streams, with emphasis on innovative qualitative approaches.
- input into decisions about recruitment across the team
- coach and mentor direct reports in order to support their professional development.
- contribute to strategic and financial planning and the development of plans for growth
- work with the business development team to identify new clients and work across the business to identify and exploit opportunities with existing clients;
- lead pitch meetings and preparing presentations;
- help enhance the reputation and build the profile of the business
- take a leadership position ensuring that research techniques and examples of ‘best practice’ are shared widely within the team & across the company
- demonstrate support for the company’s strategic objectives, vision and values across the business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Enthusiasm, creativity and ambition is encouraged.
Additionally, it is essential that you have:
- 10+ years of qualitative research and insight experience in a commercial environment
- expertise in a range of research, insight and consultancy techniques about which you can inspire the confidence of team members and clients
- a strong network of contacts across a range of business environments and industry sectors
- experience of leading and motivating
- a track record of developing innovative approaches that anticipate or meet client needs
- a full understanding of a range of qualitative tools & techniques
- the ability to produce and present sophisticated and compelling analysis of research to clients
- experience of using qualitative research to provide high quality insight and advice for clients, tailored to their requirements
- excellent presentation skills, with extensive experience of leading the writing and delivery of presentations to clients
- experience of developing and managing major client relationships to deliver new work, including proposing work to clients
- experience of strategic business development
- experience of managing people and teams and supporting career development.
ABOUT THE OFFER
Base salary of £80,000+ plus competitive bonus & benefits for the right candidate.
Please send only Word format CV quoting reference number
Apply for Qualitative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly