Major Players are working with a creative technology and production agency who are looking for a Digital Producer to work on dynamic and interactive campaigns for a range of big name clients.
Our client is a creative technology and production company specialising in Digital OOH advertising. They combine creative thinking, technology expertise and production technique to help brands and other agencies target audiences across the emerging range of digital media opportunities and environments in the UK and abroad. Based in Central London they are a small, enthusiastic and professional team of about 30 people, run by industry leaders who encourage an inspiring and fun work environment.
As Digital Producer you will be responsible for the quality of all deliverables on time and within budget.You will need to be a selfstarter, determined to lead every project and keep the production process moving. The majority of your time will be spent on project delivery, managing multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Define project scope and budget
- Write thorough SOWs and in depth test plans
- Monitor resource and budgets to ensure delivery of projects on time, in budget and on spec
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with agreed company processes
- Manage and resolve issues as they arise, removing project blockers quickly and effectively
- Keep the Account Team aware of anything that may affect the client relationship, project deliverables, timeline and budget
- Engage and manage specialist 3rd party suppliers when necessary
As a Digital Producer you will need to have a firm understanding of all things digital (from banners to complex websites) and be able to understand new technology and how it can be utilised on projects.
- At least three year's experience in Project Management in an agency environment
- Experience delivering effective digital OOH campaigns and activations
- In depth knowledge of media owner formats
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts, ideas and technologies
- Confident in managing client expectations
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness to ensure projects are delivered profitably
- PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Agile qualifications would be a big plus (producers are offered the opportunity to gain PRINCE2 qualification to Practitioner level)
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, and would like to work on some world class digital projects for top global brands then please get in touch.