Brand Development Manager 6 month FTC
EMO Unlimited is a great place to be, part of Creston Unlimited, one of the UK’s biggest communications groups, EMO Unlimited is an integrated agency that pioneers new ways of helping brands with networks to connect and communicate with people at a local level. You will be working with an experienced team who deliver quality and innovation with a can-do attitude every day.
We have an excellent opportunity to work with one of our long standing clients as they develop a new brand vision. Based with our client in Epsom, Surrey, you will be working closely with both the client and EMO account team to ensure this vision is brought to life across the entire customer journey.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the client and EMO teams to develop a brand shift strategy, taking ownership of the plans for roll out
- Create a bespoke brand book to engage and instruct the client network on the impact of the brand shift
- Collaborate with the client leads to develop materials, select uniforms, deliver innovative brochure ware, all in keeping with the new tone of brand shift
- Work collaboratively with EMO colleagues to develop best practice brand shift examples, and provide compliance reports
- Work with client and agency colleagues to keep momentum on the project and manage all stakeholders to ensure the project is running smoothly and on time.
Ideally you will have:
- A solid understanding of brand strategy and architecture, and the know how to execute this across fully integrated communications programmes
- Gained significant experience either client side, or agency, with a clear understanding of agency processes, with knowledge of experiential marketing
- Demonstrable creative development skills and a detailed understanding of the creative process from development to production
- Worked with premium/luxury brands, and understand what makes the difference between brands
You may be an established agency Account Director looking to make the move to a client side brand role, or a client side marketing/brand manager looking to gain agency know how, with a premium brand and outstanding agency.
Join us and you’ll be working in an exciting and friendly environment with an ambitious client.
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays pro rata
- Company pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- (Unlimited) Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Interested? Please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 21st October 2016
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.