Media Planner - c.£45-50K London
We have a superb opening for a Media Planner at one of the world most esteemed Luxury, Beauty, & Cosmetics companies! The role would be most suited to a creative individual who lives and breathes luxury fragrances, colour cosmetics, and salon products.
The Media Planner will work alongside the Head of Media and Digital to create strong, integrated media and digital solutions with the brand leadership teams. With a varied portfolio you will work with prestigious brands to create award-winning, world class marketing.
- Drives analysis of media plans, results and data to help inform brand strategies
- Working effectively with the marketing department and other relevant internal teams
- Working across digital, TV, print, out of home, cinema and all other channels to assist brand decision making
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Deep digital skillset across all disciplines, including but not limited to Search (paid and SEO), Programmatic, Video (You Tube, VOD & OLV), Partnerships, Social (paid and natural), e-Commerce, Data & Analytics, Multivariate testing, Remarketing, Content marketing and start-up/new technology e.g. beacons, virtual reality and how each of these relate to building the consumer experience that the brand desires
- Understanding of Beauty or FMCG businesses
- Strong digital background
- Fluent or native English speaker including exceptional written English
- Client side experience with a leading player is preferable, or agency side if dealing with a major client
- Planning experience essential, buying experience or a good understanding would be beneficial
- Excellent relationship building ability at all levels
- Knowledge of or ability to work with reporting/planning systems
If you would like to be considered, please apply! All applications will be reviewed by our Media Planning specialist recruiter and successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.