Creative Strategist, Communication & Design agency, £30-35K
Exciting opportunity for a strategist, with three years minimum experience, keen to join a boutique, branding agency of about 15. Made up of an eclectic team of professionals, full of energy, passion and expertise from the branding and design world. They took their knowledge and experience (gained at named agencies), to set up a more personal offer. Highly creative and successful, this agency work hard, play hard and pride themselves on treating their people well!
They are a friendly, warm, smart, and collaborative team made up of writers, designers and account handlers. You'll work with some key clients, as well as start-ups, on exciting and challenging issues across different sectors - maybe luxury drinks, beauty, hospitality, associations etc. and each piece of business is unique in how it's approached. Working into one of the partners and also the lead strategist, this role is key to the agency's progression.
If you're a strategist who thinks outside the box, is curious, an ideas generator, with fresh ways of approaching strategy, then this agency is definitely one to consider. You're lively, sparky, naturally confident and a people's person. You're collaborative and not someone who works in silo. Extremely agile and flexible, you embrace change and love being kept on your toes.
Key to this role
- Experienced brand Strategist
- A passion for branding, design and a fascination with people and their behaviours is essential
- Inquisitive and curious by nature is a certainty, as is a keen interest in popular culture and trends
- Providing strategic research, understanding, thinking, opinion, debate and argument
- Happy to interrogate and you think outside the box
- Contribute to writing strategy proposals
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills
- You are visionary and work well with creatives
If you're looking to flourish, take ownership, and want to be taken out of your comfort zone, this going places agency is one to seriously consider!
You'll benefit from working with other highly creative individuals in a new office space based in Shoreditch.
We look forward to seeing your CV ASAP! With the high volume of CV's, we hope you understand that we are only able to reply to successful candidates