Head of Social Media and Content
Head of Content and Social Media
Up to £50K, Non Profit
I'm currently working with one of the UK's best loved charities! They're seeking a Head of Social Media and Content to join their dynamic digital team in a newly created role. The company are going through some exciting changes, digital transformation being one, and as a result are looking for a Social expert to plan and deliver an engaging Social and content strategy that will enhance fundraising and ecommerce efforts, deliver effective marketing campaigns and create a platform for supporters to engage with the brand online.
The Head of Social Media and Content will be responsible for:
- Planning and deliver a UK wide Content and Social Media strategy from scratch, working with regional teams to understand what would work best for their area.
- Planning the content calendars for Social Media and Content strategy
- Working with internal stakeholders (fundraising, marketing, digital) to champion social and ensure business objectives are met through social media and content campaigns
- Using analytics and insight to drive further decision making
- Managing and motivate a team of three (Digital Content Manager and two Social Executives) who will deliver your ideas
To be considered for this role, it is imperative that you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of strategic planning for Social and Content channels, within a commercial, customer focused business - experience in non-profit would be beneficial.
- Strong passion for digital
- Highly analytical in your approach
- Fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills - diplomacy will be key
- Team management experience
To apply for this role, or to hear about other opportunities within the Digital Content or Social space, please send your CV to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment.