Digital Account Manager
- If you are looking for an opportunity to take that next step up in your career, then this could be a fantastic role for you.
- Joining a full-service creative agency that specialises in digital, you would get to develop your digital experience working on a huge international FMCG brand, across their full digital marketing including design & build, social, content and digital marketing.
- If you are looking for variety, then you will have the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the client account, from producing digital strategies, briefing the project teams and coordinating projects as they progress through the studio, to compiling reports and insights, attending client meetings and actively growing the account.
- Reporting into the Client Service Director, you will be responsible for being the main point of contact with the client, managing their expectations and acting as the go-to digital person for their business, working on strategy, project managing work through the agency, holding client meetings, compiling reports, writing and managing budgets and managing an Account Executive.
- With the support of the senior team members, you will also be responsible for organically growing out the account and delivering exertional levels of service.
- You will have a working understanding of digital trends, particularly within UX design and e-commerce optimisation.
- An understanding of how to generated increased customer reach in the digital space would be great.
- You will feel confident managing senior client stakeholders.
- You have the ability to manage and prioritise complex workloads.
- Plus a good understand of SEO and Google Analytics.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly