E-commerce Business Analyst, Web, Digital, Systems, Retail
E-commerce Business Analyst, Web, Digital, Systems, Retail, Systems Analyst
This company has been delivering commerce solutions for the last 10 years to some of the biggest retailers out there, helping them implement and maintain eCommerce systems that help drive business performance and develop multichannel retail experiences that customers will love! It's worth noting that these solutions are delivered across the globe.
A fun place to work with an agile collaborative environment using some of the latest technologies out there. (IBM Websphere, Demandware, Hybris, Magento and Episerver)
The business systems analyst will be responsible for representing business in all internal stakeholder project meetings and will be a key member of a professional team delivering technology based solutions to market leading retail companies.
The role covers the full project life cycle from business requirements through to user acceptance testing and implementation of the system's. The objective for the business analyst is to identify the business requirements and to deliver business requirement specifications that meet the client objectives for the project and support the team through to delivery.
- To analyse and understand business needs, their project vision, scope and core objectives
- Assist clients in prioritising requirements into functional areas
- Lead workshops with client stakeholders and technical architect to develop detailed and granular functional requirements and/or user stories.
- Collaborate with technical teams such as architects, lead developer and SME's to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs of each option including non- functional requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with both internal project team members (especially the PM) and external client stakeholders to analyse, gather, own and deliver the following artefacts when needed:
- Functional design specification/Business requirements document
- Workflow / business process flow diagrams
- Data Model/s
- Be proactive in ensuring that the development and QA teams understand the requirements by initiating functional clarification sessions where needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Understanding of the full eCommerce Life Cycle
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies like MS Project/Prince 2
- Working knowledge of at least one of ecommerce platforms like Hybris, Demandware, Magento, EpiServer, Websphere Commerce
- Technical understanding of multi-tier Java platform architecture